Our beautiful home nestled in Royal Palm Beach is licensed for six beds. The house is furnished and fully equipped with the latest appliances, smoke alarms and sprinkler system. Our caring staff are carefully screened and are certified in CPR, First Aid and are skilled assisted living caregivers.
Our nursing services at Amber Cove are provided by licensed professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our goal is to ensure that each resident receives personal care, like home, as health and safety needs are met. Our respectful staff assists with personal daily routines such as dressing, bathing, personal hygiene, eating and transferring.
Our common area is warmly decorated with a 60′ TV and individual recliners for personal home-like comfort. The residential outdoor mania overlooks a tropical garden of exotic fruit trees and plants. Our other amenities include:
- Comfortable and familiar At-Home Living
- Physician and Registered Nurse On-Call 24 Hours
- Handicap Accessible
- Hospital 5 Miles Away
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Laundry and Linen Services
- All Utilities Along with Cable, Phone and Internet Service
- Daily Care by Skilled and Professional Assisted Living Caretakers
- Medication Management Provided by Certified Staff
- Nutritious Meals and Snacks Daily Provided by Licensed Dietician, Special Meal Plans for Dietary Needs Provided
- Daily Engaging Activities for the Body and Mind
- Special Events, Holidays and Resident Birthdays Celebrated
- Short to Longer Term Care Available